|Add Date:||2004-03-15||Pull Date:||2004-05-17|
|Week Ending:||May 16||Apr 11||Apr 4||Mar 28||Mar 21|
|1.||May 14, 2004:||Discarded, Recycled, and New
Goodbye Little Doll
|4.||Mar 30, 2004:||Discarded, Recycled, and New
|2.||Apr 10, 2004:||15 Miles til Sunday - New Night
I Fell Down
|5.||Mar 26, 2004:||Discarded, Recycled, and New
|3.||Apr 09, 2004:||The Lunchbox
The Bay Shallows
|6.||Mar 23, 2004:||Discarded, Recycled, and New
Play this song* (seriously**)
1. **Mid-tempo – this could be a Palace song – it has that indi-country rhythm. It is really good.
2. Mid-Down-tempo – a little psychedelic – a bit too long at 5:03.
3. **Mid-down-tempo – This begins very sparse and builds into a great rock ballad in the third act. It is worth playing just to hear him sing: “I think I could kill the President/with my bare hands.”
4. *Mid-tempo – another indi-country rhythm – very nice.
5. Mid-up-tempo – FCC “shit” a little sloppy, with a slide guitar. Lyrics are particularly absurd and fun. “I want to drink my weight in blood.” Or check this one out: “The streets of Quito run to the Rio/where the moon people come out with rifles.”
6. Mid-up-tempo – some female vocals – a little bluesy in that 70’s-repetitive-guitar-lick sort of way. It is on the rough side as far as rock goes – a loosely structured. Not the best on the album, but has a great title – “Fingerless Children.”
7. *Down-tempo – very pretty song – steals the chord progression of “Wild Horses.”
8. Up-tempo – this one rocks in the Crazy Horse fashion – there are some sinister fiddles in the middle.
9. **Down-tempo – sparse and amazing – wow – melancholy that makes me peaceful – distinctive female backing vocals. “I got cuts” Great song.
|1.||The Bay Shallows||5.||Central Control|
|3.||New River||7.||Cruxes, Cruxes|
|4.||Goodbye Little Doll||8.||MARGARET-99 Mother of 64TH|
|9.||I Fell Down|