|Holy Ghost, the / Get Your Funeral Shoes|
|Album:||Get Your Funeral Shoes||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Holy Ghost, the||Added:||12/2003|
|Add Date:||2004-02-23||Pull Date:||2004-04-26|
|Week Ending:||25 Apr||11 Apr||28 Mar||21 Mar||7 Mar||29 Feb|
|1.||Mon, 08 Apr 19:||a.b. en masse|
wig out at denny's
|4.||Tue, 16 Nov 04:||Mor|
All This - And Mor!
|2.||Wed, 24 Mar 10:||FLASHBANG|
|5.||Fri, 23 Apr 04:||Megan|
|3.||Fri, 25 Dec 09:||Barbra Anne|
The Courtesy Flush - the tiger woods holiday spectacular
|6.||Sat, 10 Apr 04:||Mor|
Mor On - The Literate Pop Fan
Holy FCC! Yeeeehaaa. Dirty rock/punk EP from NYC. This thing explodes with energy. At the same time, manages to deliver a tune as well. The basic guitar-bass-drum sound of the album was recorded (according to liner notes) in 3 days in a steamy NYC summer. And it sounds just like that: like the angry, the un-hip (in a good way) Strokes evil brothers. Great guitar, great dirty-rock sound, great everything. Forget the Strokes and Walkmen: this is the NYC band for you. Every song is good, but I just love 2, 4, 5.|
1. Punk high-tempo track, male lead vocal, female repeating the “ghetto world” title in the chorus. 2. Slow mid tempo with loud chorus.
3. Mostly chorus repeated, mid-high tempo.
4. Mid-high tempo song, female vocals added. Great chorus…
5. Slower tempo and beautiful. Frenzied Last minute! (follows after a brief break in the song). Dirty blues-rock.
6. (short track, 1:24) Repeated chanting of the track’s title over high-tempo drumming and wailing guitars.
|2.||Sarah Needed||5.||Clarice and the Schoolboy|
|3.||Seein' Is Believin'||6.||What If We Never Change?|