|Shark Pants / Porno Snakehead|
|Add Date:||2004-01-12||Pull Date:||2004-03-15|
|Week Ending:||1 Feb||25 Jan||18 Jan|
|1.||Jun 02, 2004:||Brownian Motion |
|4.||Jan 21, 2004:||Brownian Motion |
|2.||Jan 28, 2004:||press and release |
|5.||Jan 15, 2004:||Mr. Sparkle Challenge |
|3.||Jan 24, 2004:||Among Nine Brownian Motions |
|6.||Jan 14, 2004:||Brownian Motion |
|Elias (Dr Furious)|
Raging Tuscon punk with a strong flavor of 60s freakbeat and psyche. Fast, hard and to the bone. Harsh and blunt like Arizona’s deserts. The vocals are so raw, they will take you back to the 60s freakbeat era and the guitars will remind you of the Arizona Swamp Company classic “Train Keeps Rolling”, only played 10X faster and louder. This is a true modern punk unknown gem made-in-Arizona. Great stuff. Play with anything slashy, loud and outta control.|
Play 5, 6, 2, 1, 9
1. Psychotically out of control.
2. It’s got those 60s garage-punk unknown crying vox. Excellent.
3. Raging loud. Intense!
4. Psych delay on vocals. FCC “son of a bitch”… “fuck’?
5. Love this track. Refreshing female backing vocals. And very sweet 60s pop vocal melodies.
6. Moshing guitars. Screams.
7. FCC… multiple “fuck”… “motherfucker”
8. Paroxysmic stop and go’s.
9. Serious mood, ripping guitar grooves and riffs.
|2.||To Vannessa with a K.||6.||Dogner|