|Leahy / In All Things|
|Album:||In All Things||Collection:||World|
|Add Date:||2004-02-02||Pull Date:||2004-04-05||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||28 Mar||7 Mar||29 Feb||22 Feb||15 Feb||8 Feb|
|1.||Mar 17, 2009:||St. Patrick's Day Explosion |
|4.||Mar 02, 2004:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|2.||Nov 30, 2004:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||Mar 01, 2004:||Fly By Night |
|3.||Mar 23, 2004:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|6.||Feb 24, 2004:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
8 siblings from Ontario, Canada, who are all disgustingly talented. There’s a strong Celtic thread throughout, but tracks also have elements of pop, folk, country, and jazz. Great playing (especially on fiddle & piano). They have an unusual way of arranging things. I like the instrumentals better than the vocal tracks, which can be a bit smarmy.|
*1. Fiddle-driven contemporary jig w/step dance accents.
*2. Fast fiddles/pianos, drums. Great energy, catchy.
3. Female vocals, w/a darkish, euro-pop sort of feel.
4. Contemporary instrumental jig w/a touch of jazz.
5. Uptempo pop w/female vocals.
*6. Set of uptempo dances. Part ragtime, part bluegrass.
* 7. Fast and energetic set of dances.
8. Uptempo pop. Not very interesting.
9. Starts midtempo, gets slower. Vocals, fiddle, kind of sad.
10. Slow opening into ever-faster dances. Nicely done.
|1.||Chasing Rain||6.||Clog Medley|
|2.||Little Ditty||7.||Pointe Au Pic Medley|
|4.||Wedding Day Jig||9.||I Want You to Know|
|5.||Coyote Way||10.||Gzowski Medley|