Amazing hardcore from Sweden. This is crusty political hardcore, that never gets too fast with harsh vocals you can understand. Very, very similar to Discharge, Siege, and Totalitar. This is their 3rd album. Some tracks are in Swedish (2, 4, 5, 6, 9) (I think that’s Swedish). A lot of the tracks sound the same.
**1. Starts with long sample of what sounds like a radio or TV playing in the background. Wonderful melodic guitar fades in then the track rips in fast hardcore punk. A bit of an anthem feel.
2. Speedy, short, and straight forward.
3. Titles says it all, “State Terrorism”.
4. Catchy in the way Discharge was.
5. Vocals are more harsh.
**7. More melodic and fun to sing along with.
**8. Melodic beginning with almost spoken vocals, directed directly at the US. “Fuck off, I hate your war”. Never gets heavy, sorta like a anti-war ballad.
9. Different guitar sound. Choppy and odd.
10. Simple. Good.
**11. Unique drum sound that sounds like quick cymbals cut off. A complete punk anthem. “Dancing pogo in despair”.
**12. Another one directed at the US. “United States of War”. There are a couple fucks you can sorta hear.
13. Guitars aren’t so ruff and sound more punk. “fucking walls fucking walls fucking walls”.
14. Straight ahead anti-racism song. 15. One, two, three, “Children of war”.
Really good stuff. -mph