|Add Date:||2004-05-17||Pull Date:||2004-07-19|
|Week Ending:||Jul 18||Jul 11||Jul 4||Jun 20||Jun 6||May 30||May 23|
|1.||Jan 19, 2012:||The Solipsist
Top 20 Notes
|4.||Oct 16, 2005:||Multiple Personality Disorder
The Great Architect of the
|2.||Jul 06, 2006:||Cognitive Overload
Brown Medal 2003
|5.||Oct 04, 2005:||Umami Jazz Program
The Mother Could Be You
|3.||Jun 06, 2006:||Umami Jazz Program
Top 20 Notes
|6.||Sep 16, 2005:||Distraction-Limited
Welcome to the Jungle, Youre
*1. [2:50] The assault begins with machine gun bursts of guitar, and drums. Excellent!*
2. [1:00] Short but
*3. [3:31] Climbing up the tones to a brief moment of blissful quiet – and resume the banging immediately for the rest of the track. Ouch!*
*4. [2:49]Fast guitar licks, not to be outdone by the drums, gets into an almost real groove. Wow.*
5. [2:10] Sounds like drumming on kitchen pots; some synth and casio beats for the first time in the album. Hypnotic track leading into noisy explosion, and ends with weird synth and real drums.
6. [3:54] Playing the electric with a bow? Builds into some sort of a real rhythm at the end.
7. [5:06] Beginning sounds like The Fall went mad. Riffs progress and become slower for a sec; wailing guitar accompanies to the end.
*8. [1:32] Industrial beat, fuzzy synth. Cute short untypical ditty to break the tensions.*
9. [3:18] Back to the “formula”. Almost a “song” with verses and chorus; but a quieter bridge takes it elsewhere.
10. [1:29] A beat, noises, slower drumming.
*11. [5:50] Start almost Pop, then fast drumming and quick riffs pick up, oh yeah! Some straightforward rhythm bits glued together perfectly. Last minute is an unrelated fuzzy, calm fade-out.*
|1.||The Great Architect of the||6.||Suistyle|
|2.||Bigtime and the Kid||7.||The Devil Isn't Red|
|3.||The Mother Could Be You||8.||Your Dj Parents|
|4.||Top 20 Notes||9.||Woman of the 90'S|
|5.||Brown Medal 2003||10.||Except no Subs|
|11.||Welcome to the Jungle, Youre|