The singing along bit is optional (though lyrics are included). And you don’t need kids to enjoy this (though it wouldn’t hurt). It’s a fun, unpretentious excuse to just be silly.
1. Catchy mid-tempo little ditty from Arlo Guthrie.
*2. Sweet and bouncy w/a touch gypsy swing, a bit of bluegrass.
3. Mid-tempo Dylan song w/a slight reggae flavor.
*4. The funkiest Old MacDonald ever!
5. Lightly bluesy version of Love Train…the original is better.
*6. Everybody play nice, says Taj Mahal in this reggae opus.
7. 50’s rock & roll tribute w/happy female vocals.
*8. Fun, low-key track w/kids, tuba, banjo & an old-timey feel.
9. Bouncy w/growling male vox & catchy strings.
*10. Relaxed & warm w/male vox/strings. Really nice.
11. Gentle strings & vox in a sweet, almost lullaby sound.
*12. Warm midtempo ode to friendship w/a bluesy feeling.