|Add Date:||2004-05-17||Pull Date:||2004-07-19|
|Week Ending:||Jul 18||Jul 11||Jul 4||May 30||May 23|
|1.||Jan 27, 2005:||I once was canadian
I Swear I Am
|4.||Nov 03, 2004:||Bump & Hustle Music
|2.||Dec 15, 2004:||Mr. Sparkle Challenge
|5.||Jul 15, 2004:||Hello Kitten
|3.||Dec 01, 2004:||Mr. Sparkle Challenge
I Swear I Am
|6.||Jul 14, 2004:||Mr. Sparkle Challenge
My Picks: 1(fcc), 2(fcc), 6, 9(fcc), 10 (fcc)
Katie P. 4/29/04
1) Slow and quiet acoustic guitar strumming. Very lo-fi vocals. Then some lo-fi piano comes in for a bit and it opens up to sound like it's a good recording. Wow, this is really beautiful. Fcc: says "fuck" and "piss."
2) Louder banging piano and then it drops off to quiet guitar and piano. Slow swing/waltz. This is pretty sad all about things ending. Nice intimate vocals. Fcc: says "fuck."
3) Bright guitar strumming with soft drums. Duet of two male vocalists. Nice midtempo.
4) Piano and vocals. Slow midtempo and deliberate. About half through a female vocalist comes in too. Really pretty.
5) Fades in with piano and guitar. Slow and dragging. Also adds some organ and soft drums along with vocals. Fcc: says "fuck."
6) Guitar starts it out quiet. Vocals come in and then piano and drums come in. Slow midtempo. Nice repetition of "I'm over it, I swear I am." This is so nice.
7) Guitar strumming and vocals start it off. About half through female vocalist comes in to help. Ooo, then a group of people doing the backup vocals. Some piano and electric guitar come in for solos near the end. Fcc: says "shit" and "fuck."
8) Slower midtempo. Has a bit of a country feel to it, but only a bit. This is supposed to be a new Mount Eerie song, but they put it on this album since it's the same people. Two male vocalists.
9) Guitar picking and very intimate vocals. Oh god, this is so sad. With lyrics like "I want you erased, yeah." This is devastating. Fcc: says "fuck."
10) Cute strumming that actually sounds happy. Some great music references in this one. The lyrics are just so cute and clever. Then near the end he starts quoting "Head Over Heels" by Tears for Fears, ha ha!! Fcc: at the very end, there is some talking and he says "fuck." If you fade it out right when the song ends you'll be fine.
11) Slow waltz with piano, guitar, and soft drums. Male vocals with a full group coming in at the end. Fcc: says "fuck" at the very end.
|1.||For Kyle||6.||I Swear I Am|
|2.||Pen Pals||7.||Hold on|
|4.||A Book Laid on Its Binding||9.||I Want My Summer Back|
|5.||The Moment||10.||So Long|