This is a CD geared to make you laugh and does a
pretty good job of it. A cute voice accompanied
with a piano and chocked full of sexual innuendos
and an occasional serious song and a couple of songs
that were just plain cute. No overtly bad words but
pretty dang suggestive at times. Favorite songs vary
greatly depending on your taste, but my favs are1, 4,
5, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18
*1. Kitten’s version of the Sex Pistols Anarchy in the UK
2. A funny song about foot fetishes
3. A cute, sweet, romantic song, 20’s vintage
*4. Very pretty, melancholy song. Probably the only
*5. Being ridden like a pony never sounded so fun
6. Another 20’s vintage song. Bouncy and cute
7. Funny song about a girl that’s having a crisis about
getting fat and ugly. “does this piano make my
butt look big?”
8. Another 20’s sounding song that’s very cute
9. I don’t know if this is supposed to be funny
or not, but it’s about an evil young girl.
10. Judging by this song, Kitten has a thing for
Bob Smith of The Cure.
*11. Safe harbor only: Having said that, it’s absolutely
hilarious. Girlfriends cat/pussy innuendo. 20’s vintage
12. Another not so funny song about an evil nurse.
*13. Ukelele song about about an infatuation for a guy
that drives a rice rocket. Kinda cute, kinda dirty,
might be best reserved for safe harbor.
*14. Safe harbor only: I believe this is a song about
an infatuation with a “plushy”, people that have
a fetish for dressing up as animals. Very naughty.
*15. Safe harbor only: A song about having hot sex
with Jesus Christ, innuendos aplenty.
*16. Very cute song about two monkees in love
*17. Safe Harbor only: A song about selling her panties
and “girly scent” on E Bay. Pervy and quite funny.
*18. Funny song about a vampire woman