|White Magic / Through the Sun Door|
|Album:||Through the Sun Door||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||White Magic||Added:||Jun 2004|
|Add Date:||2004-07-12||Pull Date:||2004-09-12|
|Week Ending:||Sep 5||Aug 29||Aug 22||Aug 15||Aug 8||Aug 1||Jul 25||Jul 18|
|1.||May 22, 2007:||Into The Nada |
Keeping the Wolves From
|4.||Aug 23, 2005:||Foreplay and Sex Wax |
|2.||Aug 13, 2006:||Multiple Personality Disorder |
|5.||Aug 16, 2005:||Foreplay and Sexwax |
The Gypsies Came Marching Af
|3.||Feb 02, 2006:||Multiple Personality Disorder |
|6.||Jun 21, 2005:||Julia's ringtones |
Plain Gold Ring
Female vocals, mostly acoustic guitar and some well placed|
piano makes for a sound that’s never loud, but musically powerful.
This is an outstanding CD and I expect it will get a lot of airplay.
You can pick any song and you won’t go wrong.
Track #1 seems to have stuck in my head.
Ken (the id)
1. *Piano with a 123 123 beat, kinda jazzy with rangy vocals
2. *Acoustic guitar/vocal only for first half, dreamy and lazy
3. Strumming acoustic guitar/vocal, mid tempo
4. *Mid/fast tempo with piano and chimes, haunting vocals
somewhat middle eastern sounding
5. *Acapella intro, brushes on drums, slow beat punctuated
with bass notes, occasional sprinkling of piano, haunting
6. *Mildly distorted guitar that builds in intensity, second
guitar joins in, beat that starts and stops, 123stop 123stop,
|1.||One-Note||4.||The Gypsies Came Marching Af|
|2.||Don't Need||5.||Plain Gold Ring|
|3.||Keeping the Wolves From||6.||Apocalypse|