|King Frydai / Mestre Pinto Flies the Kite|
|Album:||Mestre Pinto Flies the Kite||Collection:||World|
|Artist:||King Frydai||Added:||Jul 2004|
|Add Date:||2004-09-27||Pull Date:||2004-11-29||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Nov 28||Nov 21||Nov 14||Oct 31||Oct 24||Oct 17||Oct 10||Oct 3|
|1.||Feb 01, 2017:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|4.||Nov 23, 2004:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|2.||Sep 13, 2005:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||Nov 16, 2004:||Storytime--Miscellaneous |
|3.||Dec 10, 2004:||No Cover, No Minimum - Favorites of 2004, Part 2 |
|6.||Nov 12, 2004:||No Cover, No Minimum - I Like To Riff! |
Recorded in Brazil and the US, this CD is “new bossa, samba, and soul,” according to the notes. It’s slightly jazzy slightly pop Brazilian music played with confidence and featuring nice male vocals. Lyrics in both Portuguese and English.|
*1. A sexy, midtempo dance with nice vocals.
2. Acoustic guitar, electronic beats/sounds a relaxed pop ode.
3. Guitar/vocals. A lazy bossa nova w/English lyrics.
*4. Acoustic samba w/sweet blend of guitar and vocals.
5. Midtempo guitar/perc/bass/vocals w/a folky/poppy feel.
6. Lightly funky midtempo love song.
7. Piano/guitar/vocals a lazy pop-scented love song.