|Add Date:||2004-08-30||Pull Date:||2004-10-31|
|Week Ending:||Oct 17||Oct 10||Oct 3||Sep 26||Sep 12||Sep 5|
|1.||Sep 04, 2011:||lost and found
|4.||Oct 15, 2004:||Baptism of Solitude
|2.||May 19, 2005:||The Devil's Single Collective
|5.||Oct 14, 2004:||The Digital/Analog War
|3.||Nov 09, 2004:||All This - And Mor: The Events of Nov. 2nd
|6.||Oct 06, 2004:||The Dog and Pony Show
1. Spars picking, bells, loops and nature sounds. Meeeelllllllloooowwww.
2. Tighter, more packed but still mellow and drony; more noise.
3. * With sparse piano notes, very Harold Budd; harmonium. *
4. Guitar picks, synths, crickets and other noises.
5. * Harvest-Moony guitars with tweaks and noises, steel, dominant synths, harmonium. *
6. Quiet bells, sparse noises, especially minimal.
7. Guitar picking, harmonium, nature sounds.
8. * Banjo-like picking, sax-like keyboard, harmonium. *
|1.||Oak Player||5.||Golden Twig|
|2.||Sponge Chorus||6.||Long Bell|
|3.||Crippled Tree||7.||Root Tattoo|