|Voetsek / Castrator Album, the|
|Album:||Castrator Album, the||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2004-07-26||Pull Date:||2004-09-26||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Sep 26||Sep 19||Sep 12||Sep 5||Aug 29||Aug 22||Aug 15||Aug 8|
|1.||Sep 01, 2010:||public noize racket |
A Is for Anarchy, Xfriendx
|4.||Oct 15, 2005:||Bloodstains Across Atherton |
See You in Hell
|2.||Aug 25, 2010:||public noize racket |
Judas Beast (How Come Nobody
|5.||Jul 03, 2005:||Oh Messy Life |
|3.||Jan 18, 2006:||Knifefish Happy Hour |
A Is for Anarchy
|6.||Jan 23, 2005:||Sunday Space Special |
Welcome to the U.S. of A.
Voetsek – The Castrator Album (Six Weeks)|
Absolutely amazing thrash hardcore. Fast, pissed, spastic drumming and great female vocals. Throw in some gang vocals once in a while. Has elements of old crossover metal, hardcore, punk, and thrash revival. Local and contains members (or ex-members) of S.T.F.U., Deadfall, Dairy Queens, and Dread. 40 tracks, lots of them short (not a single track is over a minute long!), so I won’t write about them all. OK, so I wrote about most of them.
1. Straight medium paced hardcore with some quick guitar and pained vocals.
2. Speedy punk with some metal guitar.
4. Short, fast, “paybacks a bitch”.
5. Great buildup in short song. They say asshole a couple times.
6. Cool vocals that change a lot.
**7. More vocals like track 6. Slow heavy parts.
**8. Funny sheep sounds and again diverse and amazing vocals.
**9. Speedy thrash-y.
10. Funny start stop and more punk sounding.
**11. Oh! This rules! Old school hardcore/punk combo that goes after racist, sexist, loser Nazi types. “This song goes out to all the oppressors”. Female screamed vocals, clean female backing vocals, male spoken part. Anthem! Ends with 10 seconds of quiet talking and no music and someone saying “mother fucking nazi bitch”. This track is worth playing so just stop the track when the music stops.
12. Slow then fast.
**13. Fast, hardcore…great short slow breakdown, with gang backing vocals.
14. Thrash, quiet part with a “suck my dick”, then punk rock attack.
15. Punk with, if you can believe it surf-punk guitar.
16. Metal-ish guitar
17. Straight forward.
18. Cowbell, country punk with fun vocals into punk.
19. Lots of fucks in 15 seconds.
20. Gang backing vocals, fast hardcore.
**21-22. Great guitar intro to Judas Priest classic!!! Into blistering fast hardcore. Questions why Rob wasn’t out. Many references to Priest songs in the lyrics. You gotta play 21 and 22 together.
23. Short. Scary.
24. Standard hardcore guitar.
25. Another good straight ahead track.
26. Slower with scary sound effects and low vocals into fast hardcore.
27. Quick muted guitar.
**28. Will make you dance like a fool. With more GREAT vocals, super short metal guitar run, and one of the better uses of the phrase “See you in Hell” I’ve heard.
29. Bong sounds, slow, fake stoner spoken park, coughs, and ganja.
30. Straight ahead hardcore.
31. Lots of fucks.
32. False start. Speedy.
33. Tight and fast.
34. Choppy, clean sound to begin into speedy punk.
35. More gang vocals.
36. Straight forward. Shout out to all the different hardcore kids in the bay area. Guitar solo!
37. Slow beginning, into chaotic sound.
38. Slow not heavy sound, demented laugh, “bla bla bla”.
39. “I’m gonna get you fucker”.
**40. Metal-ish. “Butcher man butcher man”. Fast.
Fucking GREAT!!! -mph
|2.||A Is for Anarchy||22.||Judas Beast (How Come Nobody|
|3.||Alice Paul||23.||Punk 101|
|4.||Paybacks a Bitch||24.||No My...|
|5.||Gorillas in the Midst||25.||Kind of Like on|
|6.||Wageslave Twist||26.||Living End|
|8.||Sheep||28.||See You in Hell|
|10.||If I Can't Read Yr Name, I'm||30.||Tampons Should Be Free|
|11.||Nazi Fuck Off!||31.||Ringworm Fuck|
|13.||Welcome to the U.S. of A.||33.||Shithouse Poet|
|14.||Pay to Play (Suck My Dick)||34.||Recipricate|
|16.||Just Another Jock (Who Secre||36.||Youth Crue Collective|
|17.||Home Spun Christian||37.||Abuse Cycle|
|19.||Scene King||39.||Im Gonna Get You Fucker|
|20.||Jesus Crust||40.||Three Butcher|