|Colder / Again|
|Add Date:||2004-08-30||Pull Date:||2004-10-31|
|Week Ending:||Oct 24||Oct 17||Oct 3||Sep 5|
|1.||Feb 24, 2016:||radio seven |
|4.||Sep 29, 2004:||Stirling's Approximation |
|2.||Oct 19, 2004:||All This - And Mor! |
|5.||Sep 01, 2004:||Civil Society |
|3.||Oct 14, 2004:||Fiction Romance |
Ice-cold E-pop, think Air and Kraftwerk, Joy Division. All electronic, harsh and bare. Processed vocals with Parisian accent. Often repeated words (often the track’s title...). Tracks clock at 4-5 mins each. Summary: didn’t fall off my chair, but still good stuff. |
1. Slow intro but fast/mid tempo aggressive drum beat picks up.
2. * Mid tempo beat, calm keyboards, metallic vox. Very Kraftwerk. *
3. 1 minute intro, Japanese talk and background noises. Slow beat picks up, soft singing. Ends with 30 secs of recorded background noise.
4. Short "merry X-mas" intro. Mid tempo drum beat, silly repetitive lyrics in heavy accent, harsher beat ends.
5. High pitched, mid tempo, unintelligible vox, almost funky. Last 20 sec are spoken background recording.
6. * The answer to Air’s Sexy Boy. Slow/mid tempo beat, and repeating the title words. A but silly, play for camp value! *
7. Marching drum beat, now the lyrics repeat "where are you", mid tempo, sparse piano towards end, last 30 secs no beat.
8. * Slow/mid, more humane, nice tune. *
9. Title track for both band and album… lyrics repeat “colder again”. 30 secs quiet intro. Slow beat, minimal.
|3.||One Night in Tokyo||7.||Where|
|4.||Shiny Star||8.||This River|