|Bagayogo, Issa / Tassoumakan|
|Artist:||Bagayogo, Issa||Added:||Aug 2004|
|Label:||Six Degrees Records|
|Add Date:||2004-08-16||Pull Date:||2004-10-17||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Oct 10||Sep 26||Sep 19||Sep 12||Sep 5||Aug 29||Aug 22|
|1.||Apr 12, 2017:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|4.||May 21, 2012:||No Longer at Ease |
|2.||Nov 01, 2013:||No Cover, No Minimum |
|5.||Jun 10, 2011:||No Cover, No Minimum |
|3.||Nov 02, 2012:||No Cover, No Minimum |
|6.||Jan 04, 2011:||Fo at the Café Bohemian |
Delicious! This singer/songwriter/musician takes his Malian roots, mixes in some dance grooves, adds some great guest stars (programming by French producer Yves Wernert), throws in his bluesy vocals (in French & Bambara) and the result is a fresh and catchy mix that part roots music, part dance club. I liked it all.|
1. Midtempo & low key w/great flute work..
*2. A funky thing w/a relaxed energy.
3. Upbeat dance groove w/a cool Afro-European flair.
4. Great guitar work. Mid/uptempo w/cool vocals.
*5. Relaxed & soulful. Part blues, part jazz, all cool.
6. A lazy, sexy groove. Mmmmm….
*7. Driving, dance track with a catchy hook.
*8. It’s a bouncy, funky, fun groove.
9. Midtempo w/hypnotic blend of vocals & flute.
*10. Low key with a dark energy and great vocals.
*11. Upbeat & shifting dance groove.
12. Another great track. Midtempo funk w/serious lute work.
13. Slithering dance beats & catchy vocals.
14. Starts quiet. Dark, downtempo. Ends at 5:04
|1.||Ciew Mawele||8.||Dya Bana|