|Objective Perspective / Six Weeks in the Deathbox|
|Album:||Six Weeks in the Deathbox||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Objective Perspective||Added:||Aug 2004|
|Label:||Camouflage Space Records|
|Add Date:||2004-08-23||Pull Date:||2004-10-25|
|Week Ending:||Oct 24||Oct 17||Oct 10||Oct 3||Sep 26||Sep 19||Sep 12||Sep 5|
|1.||Aug 07, 2010:||Music Casserole |
Run for the Sun
|4.||May 09, 2005:||Szilard's Engine |
|2.||Aug 13, 2006:||Multiple Personality Disorder |
|5.||Dec 07, 2004:||Eclectica: Interview with John Congleton (The Paperchase) |
|3.||May 07, 2006:||Multiple Personality Disorder |
|6.||Oct 21, 2004:||The Digital/Analog War |
A combination of trip hop, rock, instrumental and jazz. Sometimes |
separately, sometimes all at once. This is a great CD!! I would highly
recommend tracks 5, 8, 1, & 4 and in that order but you can
pretty much play any track because they're all good.
1. Spoken word over lazy bass notes, piano scaling downrange
lightly amplified guitar to mildy distorted, some good lead guitar,
playful synth riff. A combo of jazz, trip hop, rock and spoken word
2. Starts with pretty, soft female vocals. Mellow, bluesy guitar
followed by funky, scraping, wawa guitar rhythm. Some
what melancholy. Soft rock with a touch of blues and funk.
3. Slow, soft piano. Drip drop synth noises. Makes me
think of falling rain. Shuffling drum beat steps in and out.
Instrumental, no vocals. Over 10 minutes in length with
long fade out.
4. Beautiful, soulful female vocals accompanied by piano.
After about 4 minutes it picks up with electric drums,
spooky, sad electric piano and riffing electric guitar
5. This is great! Sliding bass, great funky beat, catchy
synth riff and lead guitar work. Robot sounding vocals.
Suddenly picks up the beat mid way. Trip hoppy
with lots of energy. I have a feeling Captain Dee
would like this one.
6. Distorted, harpsichord sounding electric piano accompanied
by a trip hop beat. Good beat, funky and rockin'. Instrumental.
7. Jazzy with a meringue touch. Develops and builds as
it progresses. Nice beat with catchy synth riff. Instrumental
8. This one has a late 60's, peace movement feel about it.
Nice harmonies, nice chorus and some great female vocals
accompanied mostly by piano and some guitar. No drums.
Anybody that plays rock on their show should give
this one a try.
9. Hidden track, not listed on the cover. Definite classical influence,
Very soft and pretty piano. Pensive, melancholy at times
with haunting lead guitar. Instrumental
|1.||Open Road||5.||Dancing Elephants|
|4.||Tsunami||8.||Run for the Sun|