|Artist:||Venomous Concept||Added:||Aug 2004|
|Add Date:||2004-08-23||Pull Date:||2004-10-25||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Oct 10||Sep 26||Sep 19||Sep 5||Aug 29|
|1.||Sep 18, 2010:||Bloodstains Across Atherton-Pointless Thread About Stuffing
|4.||Oct 07, 2004:||Popular Enough To Be Different
|2.||Jan 27, 2005:||Baptism of Solitude (Best of 2004 metal/hardcore/punk)
|5.||Sep 24, 2004:||Bloodstains Across Atherton
|3.||Oct 08, 2004:||Baptism of Solitude
|6.||Sep 22, 2004:||Baptism of Civility
**1. Straight forward with big low end. Ends with nice repetitive pummeling.
2. Short and straight forward with some call and response vocals.
**3. Slow beginning with discordant guitar and brutal vocals. Rips into fast Swedish sounding hardcore. Odd clean backing vocals during the chorus.
4. Simple hardcore punk sound. Catchy second half.
5. Noisier medium paced head banger.
6. Short. Noisy intro into blistering fast grind.
7. More melodic, drums somewhat annoying as are the vocals during the chorus. The melodic guitar is nice.
**8. Straight ahead speedy track.
9. Hardcore with fast vocals. FCCs.
10. Sounds like Discharge.
**11. Great thrash hardcore track.
12. Raw punk sound.
14. Simple hardcore.
**15. Speedy hardcore with some dbeat influences. This track actually has a breakdown.
16. Odd rock-n-roll sound.
Good stuff. -mph
|4.||I Said It Before||12.||Run Around|
|6.||Infest||14.||Monkey See - Monkey Beat|
|7.||Life's Fine||15.||Total Recall|