|Add Date:||2004-11-29||Pull Date:||2005-01-31|
|Week Ending:||Jan 23||Jan 2||Dec 12|
|1.||Jan 19, 2005:||Afropean Gamut
|3.||Dec 09, 2004:||Jamorama
|2.||Dec 27, 2004:||FloodOTunes
|4.||Dec 06, 2004:||FunkIt!
stoners in a bad mood. Biting guitar, snarly vox
in echoey sing song like early Black Sabbath.
Musicianship much better than the singing.
"For all lonlely people who like ice in their bong" -- Very good on all tracks.
1)* hard midtempo electrocrash invitation
(in nursery thymes) 4:30
2) snarly snide w./ strident guitar 5:12
3) buzzed up selfdestruction ballad 5:22
4)* fast crazy psychout 4:50
5)* draggy w/creative vocal mix, head nodder 3:30
6) arena rock anthem 5:14
7) a warning in metal takes off in 2nd half 7:14
8) minor, lost, what? 2:52
9) strum song of descending chords goes
downhill, then get vague/electric 5:48
10) missing mercedes baby, misgivings, bass driven
11) slow bass/buzz guitar in unison -
his last mistake! 2:20
|1.||Dark Disease||6.||Might Be Me (Fake Live)|
|2.||Miss Cloverdale||7.||Three Kids|
|4.||Slowly Outloud||9.||The Easy Way|
|5.||She Will (If She Wants To)||10.||In the Rain|
|11.||Fall From Grace|