Instrumental rock electronica has some soundscape to it but more interesting stuff too.
A solo act, this guy keeps it positive and often
goes for the beautiful turn. Instrumental dreams & reflections of depth. Guitar stumming, FX, synths.
Yo la Tengo, Sigur Ros, Radiohead...
1-4 are all one song
1)* guitar builds to driving intensity, 4:56
wuiet intimacy leads out to meadows & glens
2) meandering guitar/organ, poinitllism 2:04
3) beats come in all hiphoppymoby 4:18
organ stays in small space, party ensues, dies
4) latin beat invaded by heavy creatures, soundscape returns, folk song from 1 2:54
5)* synths & layered guitars fuzz it up then it
rains & pours 2:45
6) too many layers, beats, melodies, mind boggles
7) happy train ride to pleasant valley 5:43
8) very pop but loose 2:22
9) kids music for toy instruments, kids 8:09
10) has trouble settling on an identity, though it gets a beats, guitars complete it late and it maxes out,... what was that? 7:28