|Radio Tarifa / Fiebre|
|Add Date:||2004-11-29||Pull Date:||2005-01-31||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||30 Jan||23 Jan||16 Jan||9 Jan||2 Jan||26 Dec||19 Dec||12 Dec|
|1.||Oct 26, 2016:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|4.||Jan 20, 2005:||Baptism of Solitude (Best of 2004 non-heavy) |
|2.||Feb 14, 2006:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||Jan 13, 2005:||Sun in Libra, Moon in Pisces |
|3.||Jan 25, 2005:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|6.||Jan 05, 2005:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Their first live album (recorded 2002 in Toronto) is a simply delicious showcase for their blend of Afro/Arabic/Mediterranean traditional/contemporary fusion. This must have been one hell of a show and they are obviously having a great time. Applause, crowd noise, and general enthusiasm add to the energy. One star each track…yowzer! (Applause at start & end of each track). |
1. Upbeat folk dance w/heartfelt vocals & great work from band.
2. Sort of an Arabic flamenco thing. Fast w/cool soprano sax.
3. Sexy flamenco tangos. Guitar, claps, vocals, great stuff.
4. Warm & lively tango w/strings/vocals, & other goodness.
5. Fast & fiery flamenco w/an Arabic flair. Yum.
6. Wailing horn, driving beat, vocals and a touch of darkness.
7. Spare, dramatic intro that eventually picks up & gets fluid.
8. A midtempo love song. Nice use of electric base/good vox.
9. Fast & warm, contemporary Arabic flamenco. Sweet.
10. Slow & haunting at first. Blend of drama & lyricism. Nice!
11. Dramatic, wailing vocals link bursts of horns & perc.
12. Romantic and relaxed then sweet, lively, and busy. Yay.
|1.||Jota Bereber||7.||La Mosca|
|2.||Elli Yeddi Haq Ennas||8.||Nina|
|3.||Tangos Del Agujero||9.||Osu|
|4.||Cruzando El Rio||10.||Cancion Sefardi|
|5.||Bulerias Turcas||11.||Ronda De Sanabria|
|6.||El Mandil De Carolina||12.||Oye China|