|Those Darn Accordions / Lawnball|
|Artist:||Those Darn Accordions||Added:||11/2004|
|Add Date:||2005-01-23||Pull Date:||2005-03-27|
|Week Ending:||27 Mar||13 Feb||30 Jan|
|1.||Mar 26, 2005:||the Dog and Pony show |
Old Slow Guy
|3.||Jan 25, 2005:||The Devil's Dictatorship |
Old Slow Guy
|2.||Feb 09, 2005:||Brownian Motion |
Quasi-novelty album by local accordion-based group. Goofy lyrics and a variety of song genres. If Weird Al wrote original songs, and was less manic, it might sound like this. Album ends with an a-typical, serious song that is the best of the lot. Recommend 11, 6. FCC: 3.|
1) 136 bpm. Cheerful 80s pop about a lawnball.
2) 75/150 bpm. Ska-ish, male vocals, female backup, accordion, guitar, synth.
3) FCC 60/120 bpm. Polka about mountain climbing, and the lame people who do it. Dumbass, damn.
4) 100 bpm. Mockingly metal, w/ chords ground out on accordion.
5) 90 bpm. New Orleans style jazz ballad, with clarinet, trumpet, fatalistic lyrics.
6) 85 bpm. Rocksteady about a defunct relationship.
7) 110 bpm. Smoov-pop, featuring wretched female rapping.
8) Purposefully cheesy metal medley.
9) 124 bpm. Male vocals, straight ahead pop. About a mooching friend.
10) 120 bpm. Countryish, about eating at Mr. Chau’s and feeling lonely.
11) 44 bpm. Gently waltzing country ballad with touching lyrics about being old.
|1.||Lawnball||6.||Hungover in Clover|
|2.||Live It Up||7.||Dr. Luv|
|3.||There's Another Dumbass on T||8.||Whole Lotta Love / Black Dog|
|4.||Frankenstein||9.||My Friend Jim|
|5.||Dancing with a Dead Man||10.||Rice for One|
|11.||Old Slow Guy|