|Add Date:||2005-03-27||Pull Date:||2005-05-29|
|Week Ending:||May 29||May 15||May 1||Apr 24||Apr 17||Apr 3|
|1.||Oct 28, 2010:||blood orangeasm
|4.||Feb 20, 2009:||orangeasm
|2.||Feb 12, 2010:||The Sultry Poo Story
|5.||Aug 09, 2008:||Nag Champa DroneGasm
|3.||Dec 04, 2009:||Radiophonic
|6.||May 26, 2005:||The Devil's Collective
1) 60 bpm. Electronic space sounds, rather pretty. Then strings, vocal chorus with indecipherable lyrics.
2) 60 bpm. Ballad. Electronics, piano, strings. Lovely soprano vocals. Interesting, glitchy editing. Brief trumpet interlude, then back to being good. Long nearly silent ending.
3) 80 bpm. Soprano/male vocals. Pretty, glitchy electronic background, later trumpet, strings. Gets beaty. Then segues to floating harmonium melody.
4) 55 bpm. Brooding, sparser than previous tracks. Later, full choir.
5) 75 bpm. Sweet, sad soprano vocals, then electronic beat and bells. Lovely piano/orchestral interlude, then chorus. Excellent.
6) 70 bpm. Begins with low, growling electronics. Gradual entrance by strings, indistinct m. vocals. Series of pretty orchestral washes
7) 80 bpm. Nervous electronic rhythm plus bells, brief pause, then resumes as a variation. Mostly electronic throughout, with brief appearances by trumpet.
8) 55 bpm. Subdued, bells, violin, chorus. Gradually grows, adding instruments, m./f. vocals. Beat gets crunchy briefly, them back to lovely choral form. Interesting microtonal end. Excellent.
9) 80 bpm. Electronics, piano, strong beat. M./f. vocals. Later strings, trumpet merge into rich sound. False ending ~1 min from end. Also very good.
|3.||Step Aside||7.||Tortuous Tracks|
|4.||Prey and Predator||8.||Monopolist|