Soft electronic folk from Irish chill out producer Jimmy Behan. Mostly bare of lyrics, the quiet strumming and (sometimes painfully) understated synth atmospheres remind of a pleasant but dull trip down a windy country road.
1. Guitar, atmospheric, wandering wash.
2. Pleasant gurgling. Last 1 min. quiet/silence.
3. Fem vox -- slow, soft and stale.
4. Noise until 1:30, then soft structure.
5. Pretty piano over low tones.
6. Ringing atmospheres, repetitive.
7. Birds chirping, "lazy Sunday" feel.
8. High, more abrasive, fem vox sample.
9. Distorted female voice, stronger instrumentation, guitar.
10. Organ practice scales fading to noise with 1:30 left.