|Black Mountain / Black Mountain|
|Add Date:||2005-03-21||Pull Date:||2005-05-23|
|Week Ending:||22 May||8 May||1 May||24 Apr||17 Apr||10 Apr||3 Apr||27 Mar|
|1.||May 07, 2013:||Home Free |
|4.||Oct 24, 2007:||public noize racket |
Druganaut, Don't Run Your Hearts Around
|2.||Mar 12, 2011:||Engineer Extravaganza? |
Don't Run Your Hearts Around
|5.||Oct 18, 2007:||Living Souls [with Themis] |
Set Us Free
|3.||Nov 16, 2010:||Daydream Disaster |
|6.||Oct 11, 2007:||Living Souls |
Sullen rock with some folk influence. Lyrically repetitive |
throughout, but a few good ones nonetheless. I’d
recommend 1, 2, 3, and 5. FCC’s on 8.
1. *Simple repetitive lyrics, chaotic clarinet, oddball song
2. *Driving powerful guitar and beat switches to soft-spoken male vocals, then back again. Second half slows, some nice female vocals, then picks up fast and loud for the finish. Repetitive chorus.
3. *Cool bumpin’ bass, soft-spoken harmony, gets louder and comes alive later.
4. Upbeat musically, if not lyrically. Repetitive.
5. *Quieter, mellower than the other songs. Anti-war song. Like folk, only louder.
6. Catchy bass line, persistent thumping beat, slowly gets more wild and chaotic and goes back to where it started. If it wasn’t too long, I’d recommend it.
7. Slow and sad at first, loud and driving for a bit, then slow and sad again.
Ken (the id)
|1.||Modern Music||5.||Set Us Free|
|2.||Don't Run Your Hearts Around||6.||No Hits|
|3.||Druganaut||7.||Heart of Snow|
|4.||No Satisfaction||8.||Faulty Times|