Experimental noise performed with two amplified turntables. A fine blend of extreme harsh Japanese style ear bleeding slashes with Canadian avante composer feel. A lot of this is brutal but all of it has an interesting artfulness that separates it from standard power-electronics, noise or academic new music. What you might expect from this duo of acclaimed artists. Crazy stuff.
1) long track: brutal noise, jazzy drum bursts here and there, falls quieter ~11 min changes tone becomes loud again for ~2 min, then gets quite chill, droney, slow build to onslaught again
2) less brutal looping, more collagelike, almost chill
3) starts very quiet, builds into onslaught
4) can feel the turntables in this one, radio friendly length, harshness
5) turntables gone awry, crazy harsh6) strange horn-like moaning at first, devolves into beautiful distorto drone
7) ear splitting bursts w/ drone, harsh
8) dronier, less harsh beginning, builds into feedbacky masterpiece