Oh Hector, I know I should dump you because I caught you with Flossie the Floozy, but you’re so damned much fun to dance with! When we crank up this CD I just can’t help but pull you onto the dance floor. Order me another Mojito and I just might sleep with you.
*1. Fast, fiery, fun blend of horns/perc/vox. Dance, people.
*2. Delicious Afro-Cuban dance w/lovely jazzy bits.
*3. Bright and lively cha-cha. Terrific fun.
4. A sexier Babalu than Ricky Ricardo ever sang.
5. Male vox/horns/perc a lively little shimmy w/lots of style.
*6. Horns/perc/vox. A warm jazz-driven dance.
7. Warm male vox/chorus/horns/perc…midtempo, rich.
8. Big, brassy salsa w/a nice, catchy rhythm.
9. Fast & lively salsa. Delicious.
*10. Great, uptempo Afro-Latin jam w/excellent horns/vox.