|Husky Rescue / Country Falls|
|Add Date:||2005-08-07||Pull Date:||2005-10-09|
|Week Ending:||9 Oct||2 Oct||11 Sep||28 Aug||21 Aug||14 Aug|
|1.||Sun, 14 Mar 10:||H. Fetter|
|4.||Wed, 07 Jun 06:||Murray|
|2.||Sat, 12 Sep 09:||Eme O|
|5.||Fri, 19 May 06:||Megan|
|3.||Thu, 24 Aug 06:||La Chanteuse|
|6.||Sat, 08 Oct 05:||Boo Radley|
Biff Bang Pow
Melodic Finish pop. Light and pleasant, with some quirks here and there. Quite moody. Songs continue a bit too long but the atmosphere is nice. Good for a lazy afternoon. Influenced by 70’s music and movie soundtracks.|
1. Slow pop song. Slide guitars and cute, airy female vox.
2. Mid tempo neo-70’s song, a la pulp fiction. Female vox.
*3. Slow, moody song. Acoustic guitar, atmosphere and Male vox.
4. Neo-70’s piece, at some parts almost new-age. Starts very airy, becomes stormier at the end.
*5. Moody, European 70’s-ish song. Alternating male and female vox.
6. A more night-time moody song.
7. Moody and trippy slow song. Lots of slide guitar.
*8. Cicades in the background, a female vox talking, then guitars enter with a female vox singing.
9. Slow, quiet, acoustic guitar and slide guitar. Male vox talking.
*10. A darker, more electronic piece. Spy movie atmosphere. Nice touches of electric guitar. Ends about 3 minutes before designated time.
11. A long dark/dreamy piece. Opens with a dramatic monolog “ I wanted to be..”, Harmonica in the background and then an acoustic guitar enters and moody music begins.
12. A very moody slow piece played by an electric piano, a bit Brazilian in its feeling.
|1.||Sweet Little Kitten||6.||City Lights|
|2.||Summertime Cowboy||7.||Gasoline Girl|
|3.||New Light of Tomorrow||8.||Rainbow Flows|
|4.||Sunset Drive||9.||Sleep Tight Tiger|
|5.||My World||10.||Mean Street|