Tuku is back with another delicious, warm, life-affirming release. This singer/songwriter/guitarist from Zimbabwe has a relaxed style and a unique sound that features strong backing chorus, sunny African percussion/strings and swaying rhythms. It’s music that will clear your mind and make you feel good. Lyrics in Shona.
*1. A bright, warm sway. Great intro to his music.
2. Sweet and low key w/guitar/piano/vocals.
3. Almost bluesy guitar, vocals. Nicely strong.
*4. Lightly bouncy. Nice blend of vox/strings/perc.
5. Good vocals, midtempo w/a sweet quality.
*6. A happy sound. I’ll let Sunshine add her comments here:
*7. A relaxed Afro-Gospel sound w/keyboards. Nice!
8. Midtempo blend of sound-flavored goodness.
9. Slower and sad. About the good dying young. Lyrical.
*10. Percussion-driven w/nice energy. Faster than most.
11. Midtempo w/strong vocals & good use of chorus.
12. Sweet, happy song of gratitude. Really nice.