Female trio from Canada that delivers simple passionate dirty pop that is all about a beautiful sexy voice. Funny how that works, that when it comes down to it a great voice can make the whole difference. Sure, the music is great, low fi simple garagey punky pop, nothing slick or fancy (think: old Henry's Dress), just what the doctor ordered with mostly urgent driving beats and rhythms. But that voice, reminds me of Fiery Furnaces, like how her voice takes it all away. Great stuff.
1) garagey pop with clear melodic vocals, soulful
2) sexy, a bit more basic drive
3) even more urgent, distorto bass in front and developed theme
4) FCCs: in chorus unfortunately (nice big sound, like Henry's Dress w/ a good singer)
5) less urgent, slower with big sound again with tom tom beat, break down in middle bogs sweetly
6) another driving beat, again the vocs have a great melodic quality that makes this one every bit as good as the rest