|R.A.M.B.O. / Bring It!|
|Add Date:||2005-06-19||Pull Date:||2005-08-21||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||14 Aug||7 Aug||31 Jul||24 Jul||17 Jul||10 Jul||3 Jul||26 Jun|
|1.||Thu, 08 Oct 15:||Jessica Rylan|
What was scene?
|4.||Sat, 14 Mar 09:||Ragnar of Ravensfjord|
Bloodstains Across Atherton - Drepe de Bernie Madhoff og Jim Kramer
|2.||Sat, 02 May 09:||Edwin and Edwin|
lost and found
|5.||Thu, 05 Mar 09:||Brick|
|3.||Wed, 18 Mar 09:||bobbi|
public noize racket
|6.||Sat, 21 Feb 09:||Ragnar of Ravensfjord|
Bloodstains Across Atherton-Grey & Darrrhurk
R.A.M.B.O – Bring It! (Havoc) |
One of the best hardcore records I’ve heard in a while. Heavy and fast with gruff vocals and breakdowns. Partly the Swedish sound like Wolfbrigade and Disfear, part old school posi hardcore, and part anarchy. This is their 2nd album and there are many fewer jokes, but do check out the song titles which are very funny. Lots of hardcore anthems and sing-alongs.
**1. NYC style hardcore guitar and super posi-core. “I refuse to hate myself, GO!” Slight punk feel and super catchy.
**2. One of the best song titles I know of. Straight forward hardcore about violent moshers. “Isn’t it more fun when we all get off?”
**3. Great melodic hardcore anthem. “Rise! Rise! Rise! If our leaders are impotent only the people can Rise.”.
4. Lurching almost stop-n-go with a melodic punk breakdown.
5. FCC. Catchy sing-along hardcore with lyrics that are actual quotes from cops about beating up people of color. I think you can hear some of the fucks.
**6. Speedy, super posi-core with catchy breakdown.
7. Starts sounding live with a crowd chanting. Slow to start then rips in straight ahead hardcore.
8. Punk with a heavy breakdown. Short.
9. Mid paced.
**10. A slow, melodic song about different extinct birds.
**11. The title track and inspiration for revolution. “We won’t get to choose when it’s time to fight, but when it’s time to fight, Bring It!” Big breakdown.
13. Interesting mix of emotions about being a pacifist vs fighting to keep something you care about alive. Straight forward hardcore.
15. Slower and heavier in the beginning into catchy hardcore.
16. Straight ahead hardcore against clear channel.
17. This one has a guitar solo and is another track about extinct animals.
18. Almost a poppy punk sound at the beginning…ha they must be making fun of poppy punk.
GREAT stuff!!! -mph