|Add Date:||2005-08-07||Pull Date:||2005-10-09||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Oct 9||Oct 2||Sep 25||Sep 18||Sep 11||Sep 4||Aug 28||Aug 21|
|1.||Oct 30, 2021:||Music Casserole (rebroadcast from Dec 26, 2015)
|4.||Dec 26, 2015:||Music Casserole
|2.||Jan 14, 2020:||Clean Copper Radio & Hot Topics
|5.||Dec 17, 2013:||Sunshine on a Full Moon Afternoon
Go Je Je
|3.||Jan 02, 2020:||Brian Canada DEMO #2 (Mellow Fellow)
Out With The New, In With The True
|6.||Oct 07, 2011:||No Cover, No Minimum
Che Che Cole
USA – Limited release EP by the mighty Afrobeat ensemble, available only at the band’s website and concerts.
FO’S PICKS: 1, 2, 4
1. 6:38 – a steady, funky instrumental groove to make Fela proud; strong trombone solo, piping trumpet w/echo effects. Very nice!
2. 10:00 – Uptempo political piece, but not as pointed/angry as their last album. The band is really tight. Excellent trombone again. Spirited vocals start about 4 minutes in. Long organ break.
3. 4:58 – loping rhythm, unison horns, then honking sax, rockin’ guitar solos
4. 4:07 – Fon-kay midtempo makossa, Spanish vox from the ‘hood, soulful trombone interlude, breakbeat fadeout before the end
5. 4:34 – dub version of track #1, very well mixed
[Fo] – August 2005
|1.||Go Je Je||3.||Out With The New, In With The True|
|2.||Government Magic||4.||Che Che Cole|
|5.||Dub Je Je|