The fucking pinnacle of psyche noise garage swamp fuck-me rock. All bets are off as to what channel gets completely overdriven, as all knobs are twisted fully to the right at any moment. This is the stuff that will teach you to fuck better than Jesus himself. Recorded by Greg Ashley (Gris Gris), this is a super group when it comes down to it, featuring members of in-famous (non-famous) but great bands such as Monoshock, The Spastics (what the hell ever happened to them?), The Cripples, The Legendary Stardust Cowboy. And local name droppers will not be surprised to find Tim Green's autograph on this one too (though the Gris Gris distorto fuzz worship is on everything here, with absolute perfection! boy i'd like to...!#@$%!). Holy shit, what more do you want, a rubber-goddamned-biscuit???
1) nice noise preface, launches into classic 60's psyche put through a fuzz box, mid paced driving with a tambourine
2) sexy swing to this one
3) somehow more restrained but still a full on blast of fuzz
4) another swingier one with a bar band feel
5) strange wurlitzer organ, like a Quintron quality, running head on into a country blues band, great!
6) a stonier blues rock swing to this
7) organ rock feel, upbeat and distant psyche vocs
8) FCC "piece of shit" at ~ 1:20 remaining, slower ballady, fuzzed out vocs really come through
9) ballady sorta too
10) driving psyche garage rock, searing and good