Atmospheric Italian jazz. Themes are either taken from classic Italian movies, or inspired by them. Most tracks are good, but kind of standard. A few, however, can really take you into the scene. Really nice for a late night show.
*1. Rainy night, empty streets.
*2. Lounge. Smokey night club.
3. More updated ECM-style touches.
4. Sweetish lounge.
5. A nice loungey theme, the development is just OK.
**6. A varied-tempo track building on Nino Rota's music. A bit swingy sometimes, then comic... Really brings-in the Fellini feeling.
7. Slow bass opening to an extra sweet piece.
8. A nice and cool piece, a la Ravelís bolero.
9. A nice and long bass intro (this time played with a bow) but the rest is just too slow.
10. A very slow and moody piano and trumpet piece.
11. A more tempestuous piece. After the breakdown.