|Traore, Boubacar / Kongo Magni|
|Add Date:||2005-09-18||Pull Date:||2005-11-20||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||13 Nov||6 Nov||30 Oct||23 Oct||16 Oct||9 Oct||2 Oct||25 Sep|
|1.||Sep 01, 2021:||Draupadi's Half Hidden Garden |
|4.||Feb 03, 2009:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|2.||Aug 30, 2017:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||May 24, 2008:||The Twilight Zone |
|3.||Jan 23, 2012:||Afro Beats |
|6.||Apr 26, 2008:||The Twilight Zone |
The Malian singer/composer/guitarist scores again with a release full of the passionate, Afro blues music for which he is justly famous. He’s backed by a small combo which includes accordion, harmonica, balafon and traditional percussion. It’s rich , honest, and oh so good. He knows pain, and it comes though in his music. Yow. Play it all!!!|
1. Relaxed, midtempo w/cool harmonica accents.
2. Slow w/great guitar & vox. Simple but powerful.
3. Midtempo & bouncy w/cool percussion.
4. As Byrd would say “this is the shit.” Nice blues bounce.
5. Great vocals, driving rhythm. Just so cool.
6. Great guitar/harmonica duet. Down/midtempo. Dang!
7. Bright & simple. Joyful use of balafon. Picks up. Ahhh..
8. Rich vocals, midtempo & catchy. Nice blend of sounds.
9. Slow & elegant, then gets upbeat. Sweet & nicely melodic.
|2.||Kongo Magni||6.||Kar Kar / Vincent|