|Add Date:||2005-10-02||Pull Date:||2005-12-04|
|Week Ending:||Dec 4||Nov 20||Nov 13||Oct 30||Oct 23||Oct 9|
|1.||Apr 14, 2010:||Lyric Ballads/Spider Rave
Legs Of Bees
|4.||Aug 28, 2008:||Undrinkably Bad Oddities
Legs Of Bees
|2.||Oct 30, 2009:||Mittens & Scarves
Lives Of Crime
|5.||Sep 06, 2007:||Fiction Romance
The Wind That Blew My Heart Away
|3.||Jan 18, 2009:||The Sonic Bubble
Spelled In Bones
|6.||May 28, 2007:||Something about music
Born In The 70's
Play 6, 5, 8, 11
1. Paul McCartney's vocal melodies and harmonies. Did Paul write this one?
2. Piano-based with light casio beats and noisy effects in the background. Viola?
3. Pretty synth. Goes from Radiohead to Wings.
4. Alt country meets Radiohead.
5. Pedal steel guit? and farfissa? Lead singer pitches high like Prince or the BeeGees. This is kind of a fun tune. Very 70s.
6. Rhythmically faster. Bouncy and rockin. Nice organ hooks.
7. Vapid lyrics about bodily injuries... heart-break included.
8. Pretty, smiley song. Atmospheric. Nice piano lines.
9. FCC... "shit".
10. Crooning organ, wah-wah effects, and Dylanesque harmonica and guit lines.
11. Psychedelic! Piano. Sparse acoustic guitar, backward loops, sustained organs. Fades into bird singing.
|1.||Lives Of Crime||6.||Legs Of Bees|
|2.||Silent Life||7.||The Earthquake Of '73|
|3.||Tv Waves||8.||Traveler's Song|
|4.||Canyon Girl||9.||The Wind That Blew My Heart Away|
|5.||Born In The 70's||10.||Spelled In Bones|
|11.||Every Day That We Wake Up It's A Beautiful Day|