|Esquimaux / Perfecto!|
|Add Date:||2006-04-16||Pull Date:||2006-06-18|
|Week Ending:||11 Jun||4 Jun||28 May||21 May||14 May||23 Apr|
|1.||Wed, 02 Nov 11:||Hervey Okkles|
Buford J. Sharkley's Themeless Escapades
|4.||Tue, 23 May 06:||Red West|
America's Least Wanted
|2.||Sat, 10 Jun 06:||Claire & Derek|
the sound and the fury
|5.||Fri, 19 May 06:||Natalie|
The Top Shelf
|3.||Tue, 30 May 06:||Neepa|
|6.||Fri, 12 May 06:||Natalie|
The Top Shelf (a special friend hour)
Indie-Pop with some folk sensibilities, softly dominated by the voice of the lead female singer, Heather Brown. Relaxed dreamy music in blue-grey, a bit flat and low in energy. Some similarities to Yo la Tengo.|
1. Slow and dreamy. Organ and lead singer plus some percussion.
*2. Fast yet soft song. A catchy chorus with a more complex verse.
3. Nice mid-tempo song. Nice dreamy guitar touches.
4. A weird combination of Indie Rock with the lead singer very soft voice.
5. A solid pop song.
6. Mid-tempo guitar drums and lead singer.
*7. A slow and very melancholic song with beautiful guitar playing and singing. No drums.
8. A fast pop song.
9. Mid-tempo to fast pop song.
10. A strange incoherent tune. Too many “weird” chord changes.
11. Begins very quiet (10 sec), but then goes into something faster.
12. A male singer joins the lead singer for this mid-tempo pop song. Otherwise, nothing new.
*13. A nicer mid-tempo tune
|2.||For The Record||8.||Something Nice|
|3.||My Father||9.||Son Of A Gun|
|6.||Pyramids Of America||12.||Honey & Dear|