Aha! A stateside girl band channeling and giving props to Nikki and the Corvettes. Oh this stuff is so low-fi in just the right way and places, so upbeat and fun and poppy without being insulting to everything rock and roll is supposed to stand for, speaking of which this ROCKS. This is the spirit that bands like the Donnas and Sleater Kinney were born of (but they forgot, unfortunately). I'd mention the Rondelles, the Muffs, The Lolls, but that wouldn't do this band justice. Just kill me now so I can take this stuff to the grave with me.....
1) band name intro, straight up low fi rockin
2) a bit slower than previous, but more beat heavy and melodic and fun
3) poppy and low fi, beautiful
4) dirty guitar, epic wall of sound rockin, crank this!!
5) wow, vocals all but fall away giving way to a big distoro marshall wall of rock sound
6) fun with the title/chorus, punky delivery, noisey and melodic