Burmese crossed with Soft Machine: full on psyche noise jam madness with an undeniable prog tone, but that of the greats like Soft Machine, Can. This shit is off the hook and is the VERY REASON WHY WE VOLUNTEER AT THIS FUCKING RADIO STATION, to get hooked up to off the wall bombastic psyche artfulness like this, stuff you'd never hear elsewhere. WOW! Every track outrageously good.
1) backwards tracked madness, trippy, meandering beat feel, ends cold
2) driving beat, dirty urgent feel, disjunct composition
3) driving hammering noise-rock with proggy guitar in front doing loopy licks, dies and blends right into the next track
4) chill near experimental noise begins to build then you realize its become the most epic outstanding ton of noise and bombastic melody you’ve ever heard, holy cow! Complete with a ~3minute chill fade-out
5) loopy chill trippy intro with jazzy ride cymbal beat then an onslaught of driving proggy noisey intense rock that ends cold @ ~2 minutes remaing with a chill outtro that’s very quiet, turns to silence…then 30 seconds of dead air followed by 30 seconds of intense noise burst to ending