|Fender, Freddy & Flaco Jimenez / Dos Amigos|
|Artist:||Fender, Freddy & Flaco Jimenez||Added:||09/2005|
|Label:||Back Porch Records|
|Add Date:||2005-10-02||Pull Date:||2005-12-04||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||4 Dec||13 Nov||6 Nov||30 Oct||23 Oct||16 Oct||9 Oct|
|1.||Dec 27, 2005:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|4.||Nov 08, 2005:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
To Quiero Por Que Te Quiero
|2.||Nov 29, 2005:|| At the Cafe Bohemian |
Respeta Tu Amor
|5.||Nov 06, 2005:||Coronary Heart Disease |
Pedida Y Dada
|3.||Nov 09, 2005:||Brownian Motion |
Pedida Y Dada
|6.||Nov 01, 2005:||At the Cafe Bohemian - Tokyo |
Two old friends, both Grammy-winners, reunite in a gorgeous celebration of Tex-Mex border music. Fender (guitar) and Jimenez (accordion) blend their voices and their years of experience as they return to their roots in a release that’s first class all the way. They’re backed by percussion & another guitar (bajo sexto) and it’s all so damned good, you can’t go wrong with any track.|
1. Bright midtempo, a wonderful introduction to the music.
2. .27 conversation, leads right into #3.
3. Lazy, romantic, very sweet.
4. A lively dance w/solid work from all. Fun.
5. Sweet and slightly bittersweet waltz. Really lovely.
6. A sweet midtempo dance w/a catchy beat.
7. Warm-afternoon relaxing with the one you love & some margaritas.
8. Fun and happy with a great playful feeling.
9. Spoken word & false starts. .16, leads right into #10
10. An old-fashioned folk waltz sound w/lovely accordion bits.
11. Upbeat & bouncy w/great vocal interplays.
12. Midtempo love song with nice use of guitar.
13. Nicely toe-tapping. With good work from all.
14. Slow and rich ballad with great emotional vocals.