Italian electro rock, spastic and discordant, noisy synth, with female vocals, no-wavey delivery. Seems like we have a trend going here with Electrocute, Fur Cups for Teeth. Think Le Tigre, etc. A bit more real, not as over-the-top, gratuitous. Good stuff.
1) buried vocs, dissonant guitar and synth, driving
2) somehow long track of driving obscure rock
3) electro-noise, clash, here you go
4) dirty synth and high hat beat instrumental rock
5) driving, melodic guitar, still spastic
6) funky and no-wavey
7) echoey, interesting