|Brush, Billy / Lair|
|Label:||(No Label Information)|
|Add Date:||2006-06-25||Pull Date:||2006-08-27|
|Week Ending:||6 Aug||16 Jul||9 Jul||2 Jul|
|1.||Thu, 07 Sep 06:||MichaS|
|4.||Thu, 06 Jul 06:||La Chanteuse|
|2.||Fri, 04 Aug 06:||Kristle|
What's In the Icebox
|5.||Tue, 04 Jul 06:||anna charlotte|
patriotism without futbol
|3.||Thu, 13 Jul 06:||La Chanteuse|
|6.||Tue, 27 Jun 06:||Matt|
Radio Of Imagination
A great debut album of impressionist pop. A nice combination of electronic and organic elements, includes both more atmospheric instrumental tracks as well as some beautiful songs (track 7 is one of the most beautiful songs I’ve heard in a while). Something between Air and Craig Armstrong with some influences of the 70-80’s masters of electronic music (Jarre, Vangelis). Lots of keyboards and synth but also oud, violin and trombone. FCC clean.|
1. An atmospheric mid-tempo tune.
2. A la Vangelis. Synth emulating strings, harp, and of course, piano.
*3. Dominant bass and male vox. A good and powerful song.
4. A pastoral mid-tempo tune for acoustic guitar.
*5. A beautiful melancholic and romantic piano solo (think Debussy).
6. A tense soundscape with a dominant train backbone, includes both gentle sounds (cicades, or distant talking/singing), but also harsher sounds.
**7. A beautiful gentle song. Great tune, rich instrumentation.
*8. Dreamy piano and acoustic guitar with electronic sounds in the background.
9. Mid-tempo tune with a celtic violin.
10. A quiet song accompanied by an acoustic guitar.
11. A romantic classic-like short piano solo.
|1.||What You Were Dreaming||6.||Don't Get Up|
|2.||When I Was A Boy||7.||Midmorning Lullaby|
|3.||Morning Sun||8.||Fall Asleep|
|4.||I Bring You Toast||9.||A Lifetime Between The Sheets|
|5.||(Two) Lips||10.||Fast-Forward 30 Years|
|11.||The Sweet Hearafter|