|Elisete / Luar E Cafe (Moonlight & Coffee)|
|Album:||Luar E Cafe (Moonlight & Coffee)||Collection:||World|
|Add Date:||2005-12-18||Pull Date:||2006-02-19||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||19 Feb||12 Feb||5 Feb||29 Jan||22 Jan||15 Jan||8 Jan||1 Jan|
|1.||Apr 12, 2017:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Sheelot Ptuchot (Open Questions)
|4.||Nov 13, 2007:||Jewish Music Alternative |
Biladecha (Without You)
|2.||Feb 01, 2017:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Samba Do Sofrer (Sadness Samba)
|5.||Jul 06, 2007:||Jewish Music Alternative |
|3.||Jul 15, 2008:||Jewish Music Alternative |
|6.||May 18, 2007:||the jewish alternative |
No Toque Do Pandeiro (To The Beat Of The Pandeiro Drum)
Born in Brazil, moved to Israel in 1991. An interesting mix of the two countries – Brazilian rhythms and Hebrew lyrics. All songs originals. She has a warm, sexy voice and is backed by a solid band. Not as energetic as traditional Brazilian dance music – it’s more a “feel good” sound w/a strong thread of jazz throughout. “Luar e Café”, by the way, means “moonlight & coffee. |
1. Midtempo and driving w/ lots of percussion.
2. Fun & lightly funky, midtempo.
*3. Nicely jazzy w/a small club feeling. Mid/uptempo.
4. Lightly swaying Bossa Nova track. Sweet.
*5. Bright midtempo vocal duet.
*6. Sweet & sophisticated. Mid, good blend of guitar/vox.
*7. Bouncy retro café sound w/a nice catchy melody.
8. Good percussion, mid/uptempo samba.
9. Big carnival dance w/lots of percussion.
10. A bright, boppy little samba.
11. Lightly funky mid/uptempo dance w/good vocals.
12. Bright Latin jazz track, good arrangement.
13. Relaxed & warm w/a sleepy, romantic sound. Good flute.
14. Mbira? Programming, dark, midtempo, kind of weird.
*15. Another carnival party song. Big, fast, fun.