|Watchmaker / Erased From The Memory Of Man|
|Album:||Erased From The Memory Of Man||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2006-05-28||Pull Date:||2006-07-30||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||30 Jul||23 Jul||16 Jul||9 Jul||2 Jul||25 Jun||18 Jun||11 Jun|
|1.||Sep 12, 2007:||Baptism of Solitude |
|4.||Jul 27, 2006:||Baptism of Solitude |
|2.||Aug 11, 2007:||Cognitive Overload |
On Crushing Advance
|5.||Jul 27, 2006:||Cognitive Overload |
Like A Crawling Humanity
|3.||Jul 29, 2006:||What's In The National Congress Of Vaslines? |
|6.||Jul 22, 2006:||John Gielgud |
On Crushing Advance
Amazing, chaotic, noisy hardcore/metalcore/thrash mayhem. Every track seems like it’s almost ready to fall apart with each player going in their own direction but they always pull it back and even create some catchy heavy metalcore sounds. The vocalists are non-stop screaming indecipherably while the rest of the band makes a noisy racket. It’s not really metal but it’s not really hardcore. It’s heavy chaos. Song are short (16 tracks in 26 minutes), often fast, and noisy. From Boston. |
1. Quick noise intro and nice metal riff. Medium pace and vocals you can almost understand. This track sounds a bit different from the rest of the CD.
2. Hardcore and almost punk guitar sound with multiple vocalists.
**3. Bigger sound which leads into lots of screaming vocals. Falls apart in a wonderful way at the end before a riff emerges from the rubble.
**4. Distorted simple riff, into a more metal riff.
**5. Catchy guitar riff into big screams. Simple and great. Somewhat of a breakdown.
6. Quiet noise into and slow buildup. Straight forward and chaotic.
7. One chord pummeling you into catchy almost funny simple riff. Faster and more discordant as the track goes on.
8. Heavy, chaotic and short. Ends with screaming.
9. Discordant slow guitar.
**10. Thrashy metal riff.
**11. Just guitar to being into a nice big slow metalcore sound.
12. Discordance ends with screaming.
13. More chaos with some slow pummeling towards the end.
14. Funny grunting vocals.
**15. Thrashy catchy metal riff.
16. Slower at the begging, lots of changes. Ends with harsh noise.