|Album:||Long Walk To Freedom||Collection:||World|
|Artist:||Ladysmith Black Mambazo||Added:||Jan 2006|
|Label:||Heads Up International|
|Add Date:||2006-02-12||Pull Date:||2006-04-16||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Apr 16||Apr 9||Apr 2||Mar 19||Mar 12||Mar 5||Feb 26||Feb 19|
|1.||Nov 03, 2021:||Draupadi's Half-Hidden Garden
Inkanyezi Nezazi "Star And The Wiseman"
|4.||Apr 26, 2006:||I once was canadian
|2.||Jul 30, 2019:||Tree Talk
Hello My Baby (Feat. Zap Mama)
|5.||Apr 11, 2006:||At the Cafe Bohemian
Nkosi Sikelel 'lafrica
|3.||Jul 08, 2009:||Who knows what's next?
|6.||Apr 04, 2006:||Blues at the Cafe Bohemian
*1. Relaxed & peaceful. Just them & those amazing harmonies.
2. Down/midtempo duet w/Zap Mama. Sweet, fun, playful.
3. Starts relaxed, gets into a happy upbeat bounce w/Etheridge.
4. Sweet, downtempo classic w/S McLachlan harmonies. Pretty.
5. Downtepmo, stately, elegant, but not stuffy..
*6. Starts slow, gets a bounce. Very cool, great boppy harmonies.
7. Taj Mahal adds vox/blues guitar to “the lion sleeps…” Nicely cool.
*8. Gorgeous gospel duet w/Emmylou. Simple, down/midtempo.
*9. Beautiful anthem of the anti-apartheid movement. Slow, graceful.
10. Excellent showcase of harmony/clicks/lyricism. Relaxed.
*11. Great blend of South African talent. Mid/up, busy layers.
12. Down/midtempo in praise of S. African unification.
13. Too short solo by Joseph Shabalala (the founder). Lazy, so good.