Bury The Living All The News That's Fit To Scream Prank Records
Political hardcore. Very angry, very raw and violent. Almost all songs have indignant, socio-political messages. Lyrics intelligible, but gotta listen carefully, so you can get away with FCCs. Songs at times difficult to differentiate from one another, and I wish the drum was higher up in the mix. But overall a great musical embodiment of (socio-political) outrage.
1. (1:27) Mid paced with face bursts. Pummeling floor toms.
*2. (0:24) Intense, political...Ragnar said "ooo, power violence"
3. (1:14) Fast, jumpy and snaky basslines. Guitar riffing.
4. (1:07) Mid-fast, more reserved feel.
5. (2:01) Slower, melodic opening. Bursts into hardcore.
6. (2:20) Menacing chords, slow breakdown midway, melodic groove til end.
*7. (0:39) FCC "fuck, fucking", fast, and vicious, group screams.
*8. (0:57) chromatic guitar+ bass riff. Frantic.
9. (1:05) Angry.
*10. (2:04) Slow awkward melody. Intelligible lyrics. Melodic groove halfway, then back to melody.
*11. (1:42) Buzzing swarm of guitars on intro. Intense. Intrumental/guitar buildup midway. Back to intensity.
*12. (1:17) Mid-Fast then to fast with nice punk chorus screams, chugging guitars.
*13. (1:01) Guitar riff intro. Start/stop vocals towards end.
*14. (0:39) Angry. Bass and guitar move together thru snaky chords. uncomfortable guitar solo.
15. (1:58) Slower. chorus responses.
16. (1:06) FCC "shit". Menacing and angry.
*17. (0:13) Sweet.
18. (1:26) Music drops completely and singer addresses "Mr. Bush" personally and angrily about labor union issues.
19. (1:40) Slow, different feel, almost alt. rock til halfway thru. Hardcore to the end.
20. (1:45) rapid chugging guitars. Another uncomfortable guitar solo. chorus screams.