|Whitehorse, Johnny / Johnny Whitehorse|
|Label:||Silver Wave Records|
|Add Date:||2006-04-23||Pull Date:||2006-06-25||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||25 Jun||18 Jun||11 Jun||4 Jun||28 May|
|1.||Jun 20, 2006:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|4.||May 30, 2006:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|2.||Jun 13, 2006:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||May 23, 2006:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|3.||Jun 06, 2006:||At the Cafe Bohemian - J-Pop |
Johnny Whitehorse is a character created by Robert Mirabal, the Taos Pueblo singer/songwriter/musician. This release features Native American flutes in a set of atmospheric, New Age tunes rooted firmly in the Native American tradition. “Whitehorse” plays flutes, Mirabal plays native drums, with programming, guitars, keyboards thrown in. All originals, all mostly downtempo instrumentals.|
1. Relaxed flute/drum/programming instr. soundscape.
*2. Drums, faint chanting, flute. Soothing instrumental.
3. Drums/flute, down/midtempo.
4. Downtempo and atmospheric.
5. Didgeridoo adds a nice jerky touch, an ambling sound.
6. Soft, peaceful, contemplative. Slow, but very pretty in a sad way.
*7. Mid/downtempo blend of flutes/drums/programming.
8. Slow, spare, quiet – almost spooky.
9. Quiet, meditative intro, then flute. Quiet words.
10. Flute/drums more upbeat than most. Spacey programming.
|1.||Whitehorse Dreaming||6.||Riding Alone|
|2.||Indian Pony||7.||Fear The Colt|
|3.||Spirit Rider||8.||Riders In The Rain|
|4.||Iron Horse||9.||Last Ride Of Cochise|
|5.||Runners Of The Snowy River||10.||Whitehorse Rides|