|Various Artists / Sacred Ground: A Tribute To Mother Earth|
|Album:||Sacred Ground: A Tribute To Mother Earth||Collection:||World|
|Label:||Silver Wave Records|
|Add Date:||2006-03-12||Pull Date:||2006-05-14||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||7 May||16 Apr||9 Apr||2 Apr||26 Mar|
|1.||May 04, 2006:||One World Radio |
|4.||Mar 28, 2006:||at the Cafe Bohemian |
|2.||Apr 11, 2006:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||Mar 22, 2006:||The Dub Space |
|3.||Apr 04, 2006:||Blues at the Cafe Bohemian |
Can You Hear The Call
Compilation of contemporary Native American music, all a tribute to Mother Earth. It’s decidedly new age so this won’t appeal to everyone. But there are a few that are new age in a good way. Not for purists of Native American music, though the performers come from several First Nations peoples. It’s a bit mystical and a bit preachy at times, so don’t expect any toe-tappers.|
1. Soothing new age/pop w/guitars/vox/programming.
2. Cedar flute/programming/vox. Mid/uptempo.
*3. Mid/downtempo electronica. Fem vox, chanting. Kinda cool.
4. Cedar flute/guitar/vox/keyboards Relaxed & soothing..
*5.Chilled, downtempo blend of fem vox/programming. I’m Zen.
6. Peaceful new age zone-out. Pretty, but entirely nap-inducing.
7. Vox/strings/programming/bass. Relaxed & a bit spacey.
8. Sleepy, soothing Native soundscape.
9. Spoken word intro to midtempo new age groove.
*10. Slow, but great female vocal harmonies. Really pretty.