|Pig / Pigmata|
|Add Date:||2006-10-01||Pull Date:||2006-12-03||Charts:||RPM/Electronica, Loud|
|Week Ending:||19 Nov||15 Oct||8 Oct|
|1.||Nov 12, 2006:||Multiple Personality Disorder |
|3.||Oct 08, 2006:||Multiple Personality Disorder |
|2.||Oct 14, 2006:||Bloodstains Across Atherton |
|4.||Oct 07, 2006:||Bloodstains Across Atherton |
PIG – “Pigmata” CD (Metropolis)|
Early 90s industrial rock music in the vein of KMFDM, NIN, and REVOLTING COCKS. Not so strangely he was an early member of KMFDM and has worked with PSYCIC TV and EINSTURZENDE NEUBAUTEN to name just a couple. There are plenty of guitars, lots of keyboards, electronics and drum machine to go along with the band. Dark, distorted, bombastic, backing female vocals, and sounds right off early NIN CDs.
1. Very quiet beginning. Silent for nearly the first 40 seconds. Metal guitar, somewhat cheesy keyboards, guitar solos, and distorted vocals.
2. Bass intro, bombastic and female backing vocals.
**3. Heavy, GODFLESH sounding riff at the beginning into a less heavy, FRONT LINE ASSEMBLY sound.
4. Cheesy guitar riff and vocals but a catchy chorus.
5. Less guitar, silly keyboards, and umm sultry vocals in a made for TV movie way.
6. Heavy guitar and bass groove.
7. Slower, bass driven, female/male vocals and minimal sound.
**8. Steady simple riff and “my god is good, my god is right”.
9. Slower, dirty and slinky feeling.
10. Slow, not as much guitar, gee, about a junky.
11. Near dancy beat with guitar thrown on the top. Completely dated. 12. Ha, funny vocals.
**13. FCC. Another GODFLESH type riff.
|1.||Suck Spit Shit||7.||Take|
|2.||Here To Stay||8.||Arbor Vitate|
|6.||Vitriol Vice And Virtue||12.||On The Slaughterfront|