|Katie The Pest / This Giant Will Kill You|
|Album:||This Giant Will Kill You||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Katie The Pest||Added:||04/2006|
|Add Date:||2006-06-18||Pull Date:||2006-08-20|
|Week Ending:||30 Jul||23 Jul||16 Jul||9 Jul||2 Jul||25 Jun|
|1.||Tue, 17 Jun 14:||Mister Esquire|
|4.||Tue, 10 Oct 06:||Kristle|
What's in the Ice Box?
|2.||Sat, 14 Jun 14:||Mister Esquire|
|5.||Mon, 24 Jul 06:||Gavin|
|3.||Mon, 29 Oct 12:||Uncle Steve|
Love Those Giants
|6.||Sat, 22 Jul 06:||Kristle|
What's in the Icebox?
Ethereal, noisy, lo-fi pop. Female harmony vocals. Mucho reverb. Play with The Aislers Set, Heavenly, Lush, Mates Of State, Lone Winters. 3rd EP from this female duo from Downey. FCC indecent: 6. Start with 1, 5.|
==> 1. High energy, very noisy title track. Very much like The Aislers Set. Gets quiet at end.
2. Mid-tempo, bouncy pop. Starts with conversation between engineer & band, which you can skip over. Ends with ambience and then just some vocals.
3. Very noisy folk rock with insistent marching-band snare. Ends with ambience and conversation.
4. Heavy chord changes plus sing-songy vocals. Ends with some solo guitar strumming.
==> 5. Very much like Lush (the band). Driving ethereal rock. Starts with a bit of silence/ambience. Quiets toward the end.
6. FCC indecent: “Fuck” during spoken intro. Skip over it to play during the day. Longing and intense rock ballad. Ends with ambience and conversation.
7. High energy pop ballad. Starts with a bit of conversation.
|1.||This Giant Will Kill You||4.||Groundhog|
|2.||Pretty Special||5.||Life Of The Party|
|3.||The Art Of Missing You||6.||Golden|