|Gomez, Marta / Entre Cada Palabra|
|Album:||Entre Cada Palabra||Collection:||World|
|Add Date:||2006-04-30||Pull Date:||2006-07-02||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||2 Jul||25 Jun||18 Jun||4 Jun||28 May||14 May||7 May|
|1.||Nov 14, 2006:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|4.||Jun 20, 2006:||Music for Tuesday Afternoon |
|2.||Jun 27, 2006:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||Jun 13, 2006:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Pececito De Agua
|3.||Jun 20, 2006:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Pececito De Agua
|6.||Jun 12, 2006:||No Cover, No Minimum |
Sexy Latin jazz/folk from this Colombian chanteuse w/a rich, warm, absolutely gorgeous voice and great style. Ably backed by a small, acoustic band with similar sensibilities and talent. A sophisticated release that should appeal to grown-up music lovers everywhere. Music from across South America. Why can’t I sing like this? It’s not fair! I like this one very much. It makes me happy.|
*1. Relaxed, playful with a sense of sweetness.
*2. Warm & relaxed. Great vox, light accents from band are so good.
3. Slow and delicate, nice use of flute. A gentle, reflective memory.
4. Starts slow, picks up w/a jazzy flamenco touch.
5. A slow, gentle love song. Heartfelt w/great, clear vocals.
6. Slow, sweet Mexican love song. Picks up a bit. Gets slow. Lovely.
7. Down/midtempo & kind of sad but in a sweet way. Nice flute/perc.
8. Slow a capella intro. Gets into a midtempo jazz sway.
*9. Slow, lovely son w/loving vocals, accordion, perc. Really pretty.
*10. Midtempo & melodic w/good use of flutes/chorus.
*11. Slow version of a Mexican classic that’s usually fast. Sigh…..
12. Relaxed love song. A nicely intimate sound from the band.
13. Lazy, downtempo love song. So romantic, just yummy.
*14. Lightly swaying midtempo w/good perc, vocals. So nice.